Apr 7, 2009

I just slept 37 Hours!

Wow! I had no idea how tired I was, and I had no idea that a person could sleep so long.

I guess I was more tired after preaching for the first time since surgery than I thought.

I came home Sunday afternoon and we had some guests for dinner. I then went to bed. That's pretty normal. What was different was that after breakfast I was still tired and my head felt like I was in a fog. So I went back to bed.

I then woke up hungry around 4pm. I had an early dinner and hung out with the family for a while. Still felt like my head was in a cloud and still felt tired so went back to bed and slept.

I then woke up at around midnight and I thought to myself, "Oh oh! I just slept around 30 hours and I woke up at midnight." I thought I was going to stay up all night.

But I felt tired. So I went back to bed and slept soundly until 7:30 this morning!

That's got to be a record or something. I slept for 37 hours in about 40 hours!

Finally this morning I felt like my head was clear.

Surgery does crazy things to the body. I thought I would have fully recovered by now.

No comments: