Jun 16, 2011

The Plan for the Road Trip

After speaking with several bikers who've made the trip from Seattle to Los Angeles, I have decided to adjust the route.

Instead of going most of the way to Anaheim on the 101 and 1, I will be taking the I-5 down to the Bay Area, and then switching over to the 1. The weather is nicer down there, and the views ought to be spectacular.

This works out because it will save me some time, and I can use the extra time to hang out with friends who are in town from Dallas visiting Helen and me.

As I was riding into the office this morning, I was tempted to keep going on the highway, but the dedicated pastor guy I am, I made the turn and am currently working hard in the office. :)

I am soooooooo looking forward to the ride.

I will be posting pretty regularly from the road on Facebook and Twitter for any of you interested on my trip.

See you soon!

James <><

No comments: