Oct 23, 2007

Posting from the road

I am traveling with Pastor Roman and Elena from Russia. We are going to be visiting San Antonio so they can get some Texas history.

I just found out that I can write to my blog from my blackberry. How cool is that. So I will be updating even while I'm on the road.

If you haven't made plans for the weekend, be sure to join us on Saturday at 6pm for the Texas Barbecue with Pastor Roman and Elena, and then join us for a time of worship as Pastor Roman and Elena share about what God has been doing in their lives.

They will also be leading worship and preaching on Sunday. You don't want to miss out on hearing about what God is up to in Russia.

We'd love to see you this weekend.


James <><
Check out what God is up to @
www.trinitypresbyterian.us

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: