May 19, 2010

God's for Real!

It's been a while since I've blogged.

That's been intentional.

There has been a lot happening in my life. One day, I will write what's been going on. But right now, the wounds are too fresh. I haven't been blogging because I did not want to write something that I would regret.

I have been journaling and talking with God a lot. And it's been wonderful because God has filled me with a sense of peace that's just been awesome. It's so good to have an awesome God like that.

I will start writing and blogging about random things. I just have been overwhelmed for a little while.

It feels good to just be writing this right now.

All in all, what I want to share with you is that God is good. God is awesome! God's not just some grandpa figure sitting up in the heavens. God is real. When we open ourselves to the love of God, his presence, his peace, and his guidance is real. I could not imagine what life would have been like the last couple of weeks without the real presence of God in my life.

Look, if you don't know what I am talking about, open yourself to the spirit of the living God and let Jesus come into your life. If what I just wrote doesn't make any sense to you, email me. If you would like to receive Jesus as Lord in your life, and don't know how, email me. I would be honored to guide you to a new life in Jesus Christ.

Bottom line, life is just too crazy and unpredictable to go through it alone. And the thing is none of us were ever meant to live life alone. God loves you. Jesus loves you. Now, let him love you.

No comments: