May 7, 2010

What is up with all the F-bombs???!!!


My wife and I went out on a date last night. 

That's cool. Really cool. I love spending time with my wife.

But here's the thing. One of the things we did was to go see a movie and I was shocked, disgusted, disturbed, bothered, irritated, annoyed, offended by the cussing of the young people in the theater. They were late teens to early twenties - a group of about 20 kids. And the language they were using was so obscene, so obnoxious, so inexcusable. All this in a public place!

Why do people have to cuss like that? Does dropping the f-bomb like there's no tomorrow make you cool? Make you feel powerful? What is the deal with the cussing? It just makes you sound ignorant! And to top it all off, it's offensive.

Stop with the cussing please!

1 comment:

Debbie B said...

I am not sur WHY that seems to be such a preferred language(?) for teens and early twenties. It is a strange thing. All of my children are now adults but when they were teens(late teens and maybe twenty were into that and I would occasionally hear it and be totally offended. Some of the Music(I use that term lightly here)that is out there that is canstantly played and heard at obnoxious volumes by passing mototrists is filled with this language. It's as though we have no boundaries or borders on just being polite and having manners! This is a totally wierd thing to me also.