Dec 19, 2007

Been sick, sick, sick

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I've been sick with some kind of a flu. That's what happens when you have four little ones bringing germs into the house. They love sharing!

As I've been in bed sick, rolling around in my misery as my bones and joints ached, and as my head felt like a sledge hammer was hammering away, from going from freezing cold to taking off everything because I'm so hot, I though this must like what sin did to the first human beings. They were perfect before that. They knew none of this. But because this fallen state is all we know we don't know any better.

That's why God sent His only Son to rescue us from our sin. And thank God for that.

I look forward to getting back to a normal schedule soon. I hate being sick.

James <><
Check out what God is up to @
www.trinitypresbyterian.us

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: