Dec 31, 2009

Last Blog Entry of the Year


Last blog of the year.

It's been a heck of a year.

  • Started out with my son being in hospitalized for 5 days starting on New Year's day
  • I had a quadruple bypass surgery and was out for ten weeks
  • had one of the toughest and challenging years as a pastor
But through it all, God has proven to be more than faithful. I have come to trust in God more than ever before. Love my wife and kids more than ever before. Appreciate life and every day as a gift.

I know that God has a plan and purpose for my life. If God wanted to take me home he would have.

I am looking forward to what God has in store for me in 2010. It will be the start of a new decade, a new ministry at Little Church in Lakewood, Washington, and another opportunity to get better at leading.

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness. Thank you for giving me the gift of eternal life and the gift of life.

Happy New Years everyone!

2 comments:

Kaitlin Kim said...

Hey Paps! This blog is jam-packed with great blogs! I love reading about ur growing journey with God. Thanks for always being there for me!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love you!!! <3 :D

Unknown said...

Thanks Sweetie! Love you too!