Dec 30, 2010

Thank You GOD!

As I reflect on this past year, I cannot help but be filled with gratitude.

Thank you God.

Thank you for this past year.

Thank you for my salvation. Thank you for the gift of your Son. Thank you for the hope of eternity. Thank you for establishing your Kingdom. Thank you for your church.

Thank you for my family. I am so incredibly blessed with an amazing woman for my wife. I have awesome kids. My parents have always been supportive and loving. My sister is awesome. My brother-in-law might as well be my brother. Thank you so much for my family.

Thank you for my friends. I am so blessed. I have some of the most amazing friends. I have friends who are as close as my brothers. I am so blessed.

Thank you for my calling. I can't imagine doing anything else.

Thank you for an amazing staff. They are a pleasure to work with. They've made this year and the transition to Little Church so easy. Thank you God.

Thank you for the ministry at the Little Church. This year has been so awesome. Sure, there were some tough times, but more than that, it was a year of tremendous refreshing. It's been so much fun to see God at work in visible and tangible ways. I love it! I love to see God at work in the lives of people and through his church.

Thank you God for my health. The only reason why I am still breathing and living is by your grace. Had I been born just thirty years earlier, I would not be here anymore. Thank you for my doctors and the medical professionals.

Thank you God!

It's been an amazing year. As I reflect back on this year, I cannot help but be filled with gratitude.

God, I can't wait for the next decade!

THANK YOU GOD!!!

No comments: