Nov 16, 2011

Not Only Is He Moving In, He Wants to Take Me Out!

There are times when I bring one or more of my kids to hang out with me in the office while I work.

One of the things my 6 year old son has been doing lately is creating his own business cards where he crosses out my name and replaces it with his.

He's been doing this for a while.

The family has a good laugh because it's cute.

But this past Sunday, I came back from leading worship and what I found on my desk is the lower business card where not only has Kaleb crossed out my name as the pastor, but he has kicked me out!

I'm not sure what to make of that but one thing I am thankful for is that Kaleb thinks being a pastor is a cool thing. And for now, as a six year old, he wouldn't mind being a pastor when he grows up.

My prayer is that, should God also be calling him to the ministry, he will continue to think that becoming a pastor would be a cool thing to do.

No comments: