May 28, 2011

Dressing Like It's Winter for a Baseball Game???

I love the Pacific Northwest.

Don't get me wrong.

I love being the pastor at the Little Church on the Prairie.

But, hello!!! It's May 27. It's almost June, and to go to a baseball game, we had to bundle up like it was winter and my family was still freezing cold.

I'm just not used to being this cold so late in the year. By now, we're experiencing 80-90 degree weather in Dallas. That's what I've gotten used to for the past 15 years. It's still strange for us to bundle up like this and it's almost June!!!

We love living here.

We love the people here.

We love the church here.

It's the cold, wet, rainy, overcast weather we're not used to yet.

Perhaps, one day, we will learn to love bundling up in late May for a baseball game...maybe.


No comments: