Feb 9, 2012

Thank You God for My Family

I am so blessed.

My wife is an awesome woman. She puts up with me and she has raised four awesome kids. But most of all, she loves Jesus. What more could a guy want? Thank you.

My girls...

  • Karis is such a strong child. I love her convictions. I love that Karis is strong in her opinions. I love that she is passionate about what she knows to be right and wrong and how she is unrelenting and uncompromising.
  • Kaitlin...I love her joy and her laughter. I love her passion for life. I love her competitiveness. I love that she is disciplined to go after the things that she is passionate about. Kaitlin is a delight.
  • Kailey...is such a delight to me. I love her sweet and caring disposition. But don't confuse her sweetness for weakness. I love that Kailey is strong in her opinions about what she knows to be right. 
My little man...Kaleb is such a joy to me. I love my girls but I would have never known what it was like to have a little man in my life. I am so proud of the little man. He's becoming quite an athlete and scholar. He's an absolute joy to have in my life.

I am so blessed.

Thank you God.


No comments: