Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark.
- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember we're all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit when you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you're with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.
Have a blessed day.