Oct 3, 2008

Great Day with My Son (3 years-old) Kaleb

Had an awesome morning with my son today.

We went to McDonald's (his choice) and played in the Pirate themed play area. He ran around like crazy. Every time he climbed up to the top, he would come to the place where he can poke his head into this circular bulb type thing so he can give me the thumbs up.

After hanging out at McDonald's - after getting all his play out he was actually the one that said, "I'm done now Daddy. Let's get going" - we went to have desert at one of his favorite places - Yogurtland.

We had fun making our yogurt cups just the way we wanted them, and had a fun conversation together.

On the way home from Yogurtland, Kaleb and I sang "You Are My Sunshine" at the top of our lungs. It was fun for like the first five times and then after like the 20th time it got old. But he was still having a blast so I kept singing away.

It's funny how kids can sing the same song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and never get tired of it. I just got tired writing over, over and over again. And I'm pretty sure you're getting tired of reading over, over and over again.

Anyways. He's napping now and I think I will too.

What a great day!

No comments: