Oct 1, 2008

One of the Best Books I've Read in a While

I just got done reading the "Anatomy of Peace" by the Arbinger Institute.

I know. The title and the author just makes you want to go out and read this book.

But you really should. It is one of the best books I've read ever. If we take heart what this book has to teach us, it would totally revolutionize all our relationships.

The book is written in narrative form - like a story. It's not just theories and technical jargon. In real life simple words and characters, you too begin to see how you've been trapped. But most importantly, this books shows you how to get out of the trap - or box - as they call it.

This is a follow up to the book, "Leadership and Self-Deception". Another highly recommended book. The "Anatomy of Peace" goes deeper into looking at how we get in the box to begin with.

After reading it, I gave the book to my wife to read and she read it in one sitting. And now, she's passed the book on to one of her friends. This book has already changed our marriage.

It's that good.

Read it and change the way you look at the world.

No comments: