I covet your prayers.
I am emotionally and physically drained.
Spiritually I am doing good, but I am tired.
When I think about what the next two weeks look like it looks impossible. but I know that with God it will not only be fine, but it will all turn out for the glory of God.
- a new sermon for Sunday because of the suicide on Thursday evening of one of our young men.
- ministering to two families who've lost a loved one
- to a church who is grieving over the death these two people
- eulogy for the Hall funeral
- eulogy for the Brown funeral
- sermon for Sunday the 21st
- sermon for Christmas Eve
- sermon for wedding on 27th
- sermon for 28th
- oh, yeah. Celebrating Christmas with my family.
If I can make it through this stretch then it's back to a somewhat normal schedule.
I know that God is in control. God will use all this for His glory. I can do all things through Christ. But these next few weeks are going to be something. I still covet your prayers.
Thanks for letting me just rant for a while.