May 7, 2009

Restless and Yearning

Restless and yearning.

Restless because I know this is not it.

There has to be more to the Christian life than this.

There has to be more to the community life called the church of Jesus Christ than what I am experiencing.

Restless because I know that God desires more from me than what I've been giving.

Restless because I know that where I am spiritually is not where I'm supposed to be.

Yearning and longing for more - more of God, more of Jesus, more of the Holy Spirit.

Longing for transformation.

Longing for renewal.

Yearning for hot, passionate, full-on devotion to Jesus.

I know I am not alone in this yearning and longing. There are many others who desire this same thing. Then what is keeping us from experiencing more of God?

One thing I know is that every revival and renewal has started when God's people repent and begin crying out for God, God hears and answers their cry.

God hear my cry!

Hear our cry!

We want revival! We want you!
james <><
Check out what God is doing @
www.trinitypresbyterian.us

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: