Jan 27, 2010

Day 3 of Travel Adventures to Lakewood

The Acura has been fixed. We thought the problem was a water pump, but with further work, it was discovered that the reason why the car sounded so terrible was because of the clutch. My uncle the mechanic, ordered the part and fixed it.

The car is loaded and ready to go.

Not much happened today, but had a wonderful day just relaxing and visiting with my parents.

Spent the morning catching up on email. Then visited Helen's parents and hung out with them. It only took them about 30 seconds to remind me of how much weight I've gained since the surgery and how I need to get the weight back off! Lol! Yes, I know. I need to get back on a stricter regimen of exercise and diet.

So that pretty much sums up my time on Day 3.

I will be getting back on the road in the morning and start heading North on I-5. I'm going to be on I-5 a long time.

Blessings.

Follow along on twitter @jameskimlcop. I will be updating on my day.

No comments: