Jan 25, 2010

My Final Blog from My home in Dallas

I should be sleeping.

It's late.

I have to drive at least 800 miles tomorrow.

I know all these things yet sleep is the last thing on my mind.

I was fine with the idea of leaving my wife and kids behind until the house sells, but now that the moment is finally here, I don't want to close my eyes. I don't know when I'm going to see them again. I don't know if I will my house as my house. It's all kind of strange.

I know that this is what God wants for me. I know this the right thing. My mind knows all this but my heart is still misses my family.

When I compare this to the missionaries who left for foreign lands not knowing if they would ever see their loved ones again, this is nothing. I know that I will see my family again in a few months.

So that's what I'm counting on - the promioses of God and knowing that I will see my family again.

God, bless my family while I am away from them. Surround them with your presence and your grace. Amen.
James <><
http://www.lcop.ws/
http://JamesKimLCOP.blogspot.com/
twitter @JamesKimLCOP
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: