Jan 29, 2010

Day 5 of Travel Adventures to Lakewood

MADE IT!!!

After over 2700 miles of driving, I drove into Lakewood this evening at around 6:30pm PST.

It feels so good to be out of the car. I don't know how truck drivers do it. They must have a butt massager in their seats because mine's pretty sore after sitting for four days in the driver's seat!

I've moved all my personal items into the studio apartment that Carole, Ted, Lavonne found for me. I thought I was going to have to sleep on the floor with my sleeping bag but the new place is more than I could have hoped for.

Here are some pics of the studio apartment.

Pretty nice wouldn't you say?

God is good!

The next thing on the to-do-list is to get my office set up at church. But that's going to take some time as most of my books are still back home in the garage and will not be making the trip until we sell the house.

Already missing the family, but that goes without saying.

Looking forward to all that God has in store for the Kim family and for the Little Church family.

Thank you God!

No comments: