Jun 4, 2008

finally home

Wow! What a long day. I went to sleep at 2:00am because we were up hanging out at Robson's place. I got up at 3:30 and we left for the airport at 4:15 am. Got to the airport and checked in for my flight at 5:15am.

Left Belo Horizonte at 6:00am. Arrived in Sao Paulo at 8:30. Transferred terminals, and left Sao Paulo at 10:30am. Arrived Miami at 6:30pm. Left Miami 9:00pm and arrived in Dallas at 10:30pm. Finally got home at 11:30pm.

It was a long day but the reception I received at the airport made it all worth it. Kaleb, Kaitlin, Kailey and Helen were there with their smiles. Karis didn't come because she didn't nap.

I finally feel somewhat rested.

It's good to be home.

I already miss Brazil. I pray that God will allow me to get back to Brazil again one of these days.

Now, time to get to work.

No comments: