Aug 3, 2008

Hmmm...Have to Think About That One. NOT!

I am going to the Leadership Summit in Chicago. I can't wait. It's always one of the highlights of the year for me.

I love being in a place filled with other leaders who desire to see the Kingdom of God kick butt.

This year I will be going to Chicago with one of my closest friends. I have invited him to go with me several times but this was the first time he was able to make some time. As we were planning our trip together he asked me, "Would you mind if we didn't fly commercially and took my private jet?"

Hmmm. This is a tough one. Let me think about this one.

Go through the hassle of parking, taking the shuttle to the terminal, waiting in line to check in, go through security, wait some more, get on a crowded and uncomfortable plane, wait for my luggage, etc.

Or get picked up at Addison and fly in comfort to Chicago.

This is a tough one.

I've never been on a private jet. Been on prop planes but this will be a first.

I am looking forward to seeing, hearing, and experiencing what God has in store for me at the Summit this year.

No comments: