Feb 13, 2009

Not Stressed

I know that open heart/by-pass surgery is a major surgery.

I know that there is a possibility that something could go wrong.

I know that I will be in a lot of pain after the surgery.

And many have expressed your concerns and they are greatly appreciated.

But here's the deal.

I'm not that stressed or worried.

I know that God is in control and I trust that God knows what He's doing. I trust that God wants what is best for me and that He knows better than I do how to get that accomplished.

So no matter what happens - I'm good. Not only me, but my family too, because God loves my wife and children the same way.

I am looking forward to being better, being there for my children as they grow up, getting old with my wife.

There's a reason why God kept me alive when two of my main arteries are 100% blocked. There's a reason why God wants me in the hospital next week. There are people I'm supposed to meet. There are people who will be a blessing to me. There are people I am to bless. I will keep my heart open to see what God wants to show me.

Please keep the prayers coming.

No comments: