Sep 10, 2009

Made it Home

Finally made it home.

American Airlines overbooked the flight from Belo Horizonte to Miami so they upgraded me. Thank you God!

I was able to sleep for a few hours. It was good to get some sleep. It's still not the same thing as sleeping on a bed at home or in a hotel.

Had a four hour layover in Miami before taking the fin flight to Dallas.

I tried not to take a nap but I was so tired. The good thing is that I am still tired so I am going to bed.

I have a full day tomorrow - conference call for New Form of Government, a couple of meetings, and then finishing up the sermon.

Thank you all for your prayers while I was in Brazil and also for Kaleb.

James <><
Check out what God is doing @
www.trinitypresbyterian.us

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: