Mar 31, 2010

Prayers appreciated

For those of you who read my blogs and updates, prayers for my wife and kiddos are appreciated and coveted.

Helen is getting the house ready to hand over to the buyers, getting the house ready for the packers and the movers, getting four kids ready for a move to a new city and state all by herself.

As many of you know, I moved up to the state of Washington in late January to start my new ministry at the Little Church on the Prairie in Lakewood while Helen and the kids stayed in Texas until the house sold. Had our house sold and closed on any other weekend than Easter weekend I would have been in Dallas to help my family, but because we are closing on Easter weekend Helen and the kiddos are having to do all this without me.

As you can imagine, this is putting huge pressure on my wife and the kiddos. So as I prepare for Easter in Washington, I am asking for your prayers for my wife and my kiddos.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Blessings!

James<><
http://www.lcop.ws
http://Jameskimlcop.blogspot.com
twitter @jameskimlcop
sent via tmobile htc hd2 smartphone

No comments: