Apr 5, 2010

Day 1

Motorcycle trailered - check.

Load up luggage - check.

Say goodbyes to friends and family - check.

And just like that the Kim family was on the road at 11am. The goal was to be on the road by 10, but since the motorcycle trailer had to be picked up first thing in the morning instead of being ready to go Monday morning, being on the road by 11am was actually a triumph.

We made good time and made it to Albuquerque, NM where we are spending the night. I would post some pics from today but this hotel charges for internet connection so I am punching this out on my smartphone because I really am that cheap that I refuse to pay for internet connection.

The kids were great the whole trip.

We will be on the road again all of tomorrow. The goal is to be near the bay area by the evening. Hopefully the hotel will offer free wifi and I will be able to post some pictures from the trip. If you want too see some pictures, check out my tweets or my Facebook page.

That about does it for tonight. Will check back in tomorrow and will be tweeting from the road.

Good night everyone!


James<><
http://www.lcop.ws
http://Jameskimlcop.blogspot.com
twitter @jameskimlcop
sent via tmobile htc hd2 smartphone

No comments: