Apr 7, 2010

Travels Day 3

Had a relaxing day with my folks.

Woke up to my mom's home cooking. There are few things in life as good as momma's home cooking.

Since it was my mom's birthday today, we told her that she could do anything she wanted. So momma wants to go eat at Home Town Buffet and then go to Costco!

So that's what we did.

Wow! When I get old I want to enjoy the simple things in life my like mom, but at the same time I hope I grow old in such a way where my birthdays would be packed with a little more excitement than a trip to the local Home Town Buffet.

My mom hasn't had a new phone for a while and she had been eyeing the kid's touch screen phones so that's what we got her for her birthday.

We've been hanging out and telling stories all afternoon and evening.

I am really glad that it worked out to spend this day with my mom on her birthday. I cant remember the last time I was able to spend the entire day with my mom on her birthday.

In the morning, we are back on the road. We will be heading up to San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge.

Blessings to all of you. We will talk to you again soon.

James<><
http://www.lcop.ws
http://Jameskimlcop.blogspot.com
twitter @jameskimlcop
sent via tmobile htc hd2 smartphone

No comments: