Apr 10, 2010

Travel Day 5

I was so tired by the time we got to our hotel in Fortuna, California that I just went to bed without posting anything. So you are getting the Travel Day 5 post a day late.

So let me get caught up on what happened on Day 5. We started the day in San Francisco. What an awesome city. It was so much fun seeing the sites and hanging out with our friend Jee. We visited Fisherman's Wharf, drove down the famous "Crooked Street", rode on the San Francisco Trolley, ate lunch at an outdoor cafe, visited Japan Town, and hung out at the Golden Gate bridge.  Here's a couple of pics from the Golden Gate Bridge.

After hanging out at the Golden Gate Bridge, we started our drive up the coast of California.

Wow! The wine country is one of the most beautiful and picturesque places I've ever driven. I was so tempted to take the bike off the trailer and ride. Helen and I have vowed to come back to the area to ride in the future.

After driving for the rest of the day and evening, we made it to our hotel in Fortuna, CA exhausted!

And that's the reason why I didn't post anything last night.

So there you have it.

Day 5.

No comments: