Apr 16, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

Took my family to watch "How to Train Your Dragon in 3D" tonight.

First of all, the 3D and the animation is beautiful. I thought it was one of the cleanest 3D movies I've seen.

The story was entertaining enough to keep everyone from my 5 year-old boy, to my three girls who are 10, 12,  and 14, and even the parents.

While I can't say that the movie is on par with the animated movies from Pixar, I do think it was every bit good as other animated movies like the Ice Age trilogy.

I appreciated the the character development of the main character Hiccup and his dad Stoic the Vast.

The only gripe I have is how much movies in general cost these days. The tickets alone cost me $80 dollars for a family of 6.

My kids enjoyed a night out after being couped up in my uncle's house for the week.

If you've got little ones, "How to Train Your Dragon" won't disappoint. So make some time and spend it with your family.

No comments: