Oct 1, 2009

I Have Never Been Jealous...of a Ballerina


I can categorically say with a 100% certainty that I have never ever, not even once been jealous .......................... of a ballerina.

For that matter, I've never been jealous of a florist, a plumber, an accountant, a pianist, or a host of other professionals who do their jobs excellently.

However, when I hear and see another pastor doing their job better than me, the green eyed monster of jealousy creeps up real fast.

Isn't that the way it works for all of us? We are only jealous of folks who are most like us and folks who are closest to us.

So when the green eyed monster of jealousy creeps up into your heart, squash it before it gets the best of you and your closest relationships. Jealousy is always ugly and we are all better off without the green eyed monster.
James <><
Check out what God is doing @
www.trinitypresbyterian.us

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: