Jun 26, 2010

Help for the HTC HD2

I have a confession to make. I am a gadget junkie.

I love new gadgets.

Gadgets are my toys.

I have owned the HTC HD2 since the first day it was out on the market. I've written several blog entries about it before.

The HTC HD2 is a beautiful phone but it is a phone that has been plagued by bugs. And unfortunately, I am not alone. I've literally had people stop me in offices when they saw my phone and asking if I was having the same problems they were having with their HD2's.

HD2 = Buggy Phone :(

But don't despair. Help is on the way.

This entry is for anyone who owns either a HTC phone or a Windows Mobile phone.

You've got to check out www.pocketnow.com, and if you own the HTC HD2, you have to read the review at http://pocketnow.com/review/htc-hd2 - particularly page four of the review.

I followed their recommendations and now my HTC HD2 is running like a champ! I am not a computer nor windows mobile expert, but the step-by-step instructions were simple enough for even a guy like me to fix the bugs on my phone. NO MORE FREEZE UPS on my HD2!!!

The only regret is that I wish I would have known about this before because it would have saved a ton of heartache and headache with my HD2.

Now that the bugs have been worked out, I'm actually really enjoying my phone even with the new iphone out (the new iphone's been having all kinds of issues with call reception and its antenna). See, new gadgets are buggy. That's just the way it is.

No comments: