Jun 21, 2010

Toy Story 3

While the girls of the family went out on a girl's night out, I took Kaleb out to see Toy Story 3.

I don't know how Pixar does it. Everything they make is outstanding.

I have been a fan of the Toy Story movies, and I must say, Pixar did not disappoint with their third installment in the Toy Story series. Out of the three, this is my favorite, and is in my top three Disney/Pixar movies of all time.

I still think the first ten minutes of "Up" is one of the sweetest and most touching moments of any movie - animation or not. Lion King is a fantastic story of redemption and the story about father and son. And my heartstrings get pulled every time I see Nemo. But Toy Story 3 is right up there.

Normally, the movies get more predictable and boring as the series continues, but both the Shrek movie and Toy Story breaks that trend.

Toy Story 3 is about loyalty and friendship. Andy has all grown up and now heading off to college. What happens to the toys? I will not spoil the movie by telling you the details of what takes place - but, the storyline is sweet. If you want to know more about the movie, you can read more about it online.

Kids of all ages - 3 to 100 years-old - will enjoy the movie.

Go ahead. Take your family and enjoy the show.

Here's all the proof I need...

No comments: